Sunday, March 20, 2011

IMPULSE "BRIDE" BUY

OMG Guys! I have to tell you about one of these Bridal Impulse Buys. I just couldn't resist. I am so excited about this. So while browsing on Ebay for Hot Pink Wedding Stuff I came across some HOT PINK DIAMOND CONFETTI & an amazing Feather Hair Clip that I want to wear in my hair for my wedding!!!!!!!!!!! I want to scream, I love these items so much!!!!! So here they are. I will show you the pick, Post a link to where you can get them, and tell you above all else HOW MUCH THEY ARE!!!!! So excited! let me know what you think.......


These (ABOVE) are the hot Pink Diamond Confetti that I purchased. LET ME TELL YOU...the Picture doesn't do them justice. They are little Diamond Shaped confetti that you can fill vases with, sprinkle on your tables, decorate around your centerpieces and let me tell you.....THE COLOR IS TRUE TO THE PICTURE. I was so worried about that, not seeing it first hand but the picture was exact and I was so happy with them. They carry different sized Diamonds and in all different colors (Just in case you aren't as obsessed with hot pink as I am LOL) Very reasonably priced. The sellers ebay store name is "DiamondPartyConfetti" and here is the link that will take you directly to the ebay store. http://stores.ebay.com/diamondpartyconfetti I paid $6.95 for them and they were well worth it! But when I got my item shipped to me in the mail I got a flyer saying they had their own website OUTSIDE OF Ebay for those that don't shop Ebay. so here is the link to their DIRECT WEBSITE! http://www.diamondpartyconfetti.com/Home_Page.html Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! & even happier decorating!




Next purchase was my HOT PINK FEATHER HAIR CLIP. I also ordered this off of ebay and it actually was shipped to me from China (So the shipping took longer than anything, but it wasn't A SUPER LONG WAIT) but let me tell you....this was SO WORTH THE BUY! I am so happy with this I can't even tell you. This is SO me and I can't wait to wear this for my big day. Of course I have always pictured an "UP-DO" for my wedding or maybe a low bun with lots of curls so I would probably wear this hair clip in the back towards one side. This also was TRUE TO COLOR and I am in love with it as I have mentioned already 5 times LOL. here is the link to the online ebay shop that I purchased this hair clip from http://stores.ebay.com/marshamaishop This hair clip was only....wait for it.....$6.90!!!!! SO WORTH THE PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Wedding Planning.....










No comments:

Post a Comment