Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I scored....ROYALY

So I decided that I would check out my local Dollar Tree for some craft supplies for the wedding, but I never thought in a million years that I would feel like I hit the jackpot! So I walked in thinking honestly that I wouldn't find anything that I could use that wouldn't look like a bought it for a dollar LOL but I was SO WRONG! Thank God for the Dollar Tree. I found some square vases that were the brand "Libby" they were small but the glass was thick perfect for the little side decorations. I thought these vases could host a candle or if the venue doesn't allow open flame then I could use the little LED candles or lights. I can't tell you how excited I am about these vases and I can't wait to spruce them up and coordinate them with my colors and print. here is a picture of the square vases I bought and I will put the link on how you can get them. Dollar Tree does an amazing thing (Which I just found out AFTER I went to two separate stores to buy everything LOL) but you can go to their website and order it there and have it shipped to the store (if the store doesn't have enough of what you are looking for) COOL HUH?



Aren't they cute? Super easy, small and a perfect little decoration filler for your tables, guest book table or anything you desire. So if you go to the link here http://www.dollartree.com/floral-decor/Wholesale-Bulk-Candles-Holders-Votives/Square-Cut-Glass-Votive-Holders/202c205c205p32572/index.pro It will take you directly to the Dollar Tree website for these exact vases, and you can order them in a case (12 vases = $12.00) I am sure their might be tax (depending on where you live) and maybe a shipping charge but I am not sure. BUT I GOT THEM FOR ONLY $1.00!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH, my kind of Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment